Wednesday 23 October 2013

Tattoos and Tangles - Tiny Teaser

TATTOOS AND TANGLES, TINY TEASER!

coming to kindle, october 28th, 2013





BE SURE TO ADD TATTOOS AND TANGLES TO YOU T0-BE-READ LIST!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18632209-tattoos-and-tangles

FIND MELINDA DI LORENZO AT:
@melindawrites
https://www.facebook.com/MelindaDiLorenzo



What the reviewers are saying:


Tattoos and Tangles manages to be original in a genre that rarely is...
- Shelley B.

The author did an excellent job of drawing me into the story, showing the darker side of the club and bar scene, making me care about the main characters, and holding me spellbound. 
- Robena G.

Tattoos and Tangles had me leaving my dishes and laundry for hours of endless nail biting moments and wide eyes... 
- Margarita R.

With each page, I needed to know what happened next, and every twist and turn was unexpected.
 - Sharon R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Way From Home - NOW AVAILABLE!

Long Way From Home

Snapshots by Laura

Sale!
Name to appear with autograph.