Sunday 27 October 2013

Release Day Party!

RELEASE DAY PARTY!

HEAD ON OVER TO MY FB PAGE TO CELEBRATE!

CLICK HERE  >>>>>>>>>  ENTER TO WIN!

Tattoos and Tangles, a nail-biting romantic suspense novel, releases on Kindle today.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G8HXI7Q/ref=r_soa_w_d

I'm really excited about it, and I want to share my excitement, so I'm giving away some swag! (Because what's better than spreading the love?) I've got a limited number of signed postcards, featuring the stunning Tattoos and Tangles cover. I've got 3 Kindle copies of the book. And I've got a virtual amazon gift card valued at $10. To win, simply click the link above and interact with the RELEASE DAY POST! (Share, like, comment...) I can't wait for everyone to read it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Way From Home - NOW AVAILABLE!

Long Way From Home

Snapshots by Laura

Sale!
Name to appear with autograph.